2023 International Congress of Actuaries
28 May – 1 June 2023, join online or in person at the International Convention Centre Sydney, Australia
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
ICA2023 will include extensive discussions about actuarial skills and knowledge, the profession and its future. The Congress will take shape with seminars, workshops, plenaries and ample networking opportunities in light of the theme Bridge to Tomorrow.
Engaged and receptive audiences matter for fostering strong brand affinity - and that's why ICA2023 sponsorship is a terrific opportunity for your brand. From 28 May-1 June 2023, gain maximum brand exposure among the largest global actuarial audience, buzzing with the excitement of reconnecting.
Don’t miss out on this rare industry opportunity for your organisation to take a leadership position in predicting, driving and leading change. Your brand and your people will get true global exposure and capture truly global insights.
Why sponsor and EXHIBIT AT ICA2023?
- ICA2023 is a truly global event for actuaries and industry leaders.
- You will share a hybrid platform and the podium with industry-leading global firms and organisations.
- Create what's best for your brand with a hybrid mix of traditional sponsorship channels and online promotions. The innovative digital platform launches one week before the Congress begins and remains live for 60 days afterwards, giving your brand sustained access to the largest engaged actuarial audience.
- You will deliver a clear message that your sponsorship is a genuine commitment to enable more delegates to enjoy this unique learning and networking event.
- It's an ideal opportunity to give your people and your business greater exposure to the Australian market and Asia-Pacific region.
- Attract top global actuarial talent seeking to unlock career opportunities by expanding your brand in new and exciting arenas.
- In an ICA first, you’ll be able to build your own virtual exhibition booth – an online promotional hub featuring everything from logos, video, papers, thought leadership and social media updates. The virtual booth also facilitates ‘real’ sales interaction, from lead nurturing to 1:1 chats with delegates.
There’ll never be a better time to put your business in front of delegates who are seeking ideas, products and relationships to help them lead their customers into a better post-pandemic world.
For further information on ICA2023 sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Chair of the Sponsorship Committee, email@example.com.