Are you keen to take your career to the next level by learning the latest data analytics techniques? Do you prefer a structured approach to learning? If you answered yes to these questions, then the micro-credential in Data Analytics from the Actuaries Institute is for you!
We have successfully launched a Fellowship subject that is proving very popular. This subject enables successful candidates to:
- Assess the impact of complex business environments on all stages of a data analytics projects
- Perform data analytics using a variety of tools and techniques such as neural networks, unsupervised learning, natural language processing, and optimisation to successfully solve business problems
- Lead the successful implementation of data-driven change in organisations.
Fellowship Data Analytics subject:
- Formally enroll in December 2022
- Teaching commences January 2023
- Time commitment of 10 hours per week over 13 weeks
- Assessment via an end of semester assignment
- Cost: $3,348
Don’t miss out on this fantastic learning opportunity!